Who We Are
Empowering children through Christ-centered education
Omuto Uganda is a non-profit organization situated in Nyenga Parish, Kizigo Sub County; Buikwe District of the Republic of Uganda. We help vulnerable children from disadvantaged families and support them through school, and other child programs.
One can choose to donate directly on our website from the Donate page or by check. Checks should be written to Olive Branch International, with Omuto Uganda written in the memo line. Mail to 14192 Ridge Canyon Rd, Valley Center, CA 92082.
To improve the quality of life of the orphans and vulnerable children who live in various communities of Uganda.
Empowering children through Christ-centered education.
Aims and Objects
- To nurture the spiritual, physical and social life as a whole for vulnerable children.
- To establish quality educational, accommodation and recreation facilities for vulnerable children whilst creating linkages for educational sponsorship.
- To establish academic and vocational training centers for the youth as a way of contributing to the reduction of illiteracy and criminal activities among the youth.
- To empower the youth with computer knowledge and ICT.
- To provide the necessary funding in order to protect and access clean and safe water in communities and institutions coupled with training and guiding communities and institutions in identifying reliable mechanisms of controlling and managing water sources.
- To establish youth centers, health centers and to contribute to the prevention and reduction of HIV, AIDS and STIs through mobilization and sensitization of the youth plus providing care and support to the infected and affected children and youth in the community.
- To establish Orphanages, foster homes, academic and vocational training centers to cater for the proper upbringing of children and the youth.
- To fundraise and solicit for funds for the organization through different modules like safaris, African craft sales, African coffee and so forth.